- My eldest nephew graduated from high school.
- Jeff and I went to the Madonna concert.
- We also saw The Blue Room at Arlington’s Signature Theatre.
- We had a long New York weekend during their Pride, during which we celebrated our one-year anniversary. While there we saw Bombay Dreams, Assassins, and Rent.
- I took a week off, my first full week of vacation in two years.
- A pretty quiet month, really.
- Matt and Jeff visited from New York, and we met up with them for dinner.
- On the 30th, my grandfather turned 83.
- On the 31st, I turned 42.
- My mom and youngest nephew visited from my home town, and we spent a whirlwind four days of sightseeing, going to Wolf Trap, Mount Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery, Baltimore (for an Orioles game and to see the National Aquarium), and the Smithsonian.
- We saw The Tempest and The Producers.
- My grandfather died, and I went home for his funeral.